The Benefits of Granite Countertops
Serving Baltimore & Surrounding Areas
Granite countertops are a timelessly beautiful choice for any home, because granite is durable, easy to clean, and offers a unique array of distinctive looks. Granite is quarried in large pieces, then cut into slabs that all have their own coloring and patterns for a special look that can make your home stand out. If you are considering incorporating the beauty of natural stone into your Baltimore home with granite countertops, Unlimited Stone can help you tap into the many benefits of granite with an extensive selection of custom countertops.
Top Three Benefits of Granite Countertops for Your Kitchen
Homeowners tend to fall in love with their granite countertops thanks to the stunning appeal that granite will bring to any kitchen. Granite is not only a great choice for its looks; it also has a number of benefits that make it the perfect choice for the modern kitchen.
1) Granite can withstand heat – Granite is formed by extreme heat and pressure, which means that no harm is done if you put a hot pan directly on the counter. Because of its amazing thermal qualities, granite is also a great surface to work with foods like pie dough that may be sensitive to heat.
2) Granite countertops are easy to clean – While granite can stain, it is regarded as one of the easiest surfaces to keep clean. All you need is a mild detergent or soap and warm water to wipe away any mess from the countertops. There is a common misconception that granite has anti-bacterial properties, and though this is not the case, it is hard for bacteria to seep into the pores of granite that has been properly sealed. That means that regularly cleaning the surface can help to keep your whole kitchen sanitary.
3) Granite has high resale value – Granite is one of the more expensive options when it comes to kitchen countertops. However, it also boosts home value and has a long-lasting appeal, so your investment may pay off when you decide to sell your home.
The Versatility of Granite Countertops
Aside from the kitchen, there are many places you might incorporate granite into your home. Since granite can stand up to all kinds of weather conditions as a natural stone, it may be an excellent addition to your backyard barbeque setup or outdoor bar. Granite also has a luxurious appeal that may be perfect for your spa-like master bathroom or even smaller guest bathrooms where you want to add a touch of timeless beauty.
Regardless of what has drawn you to granite countertops, Unlimited Stone can provide you with a complete look at the best options for your Baltimore home. To speak with one of our design experts about your new countertops, call us at (443) 304-2736.
Why Choose Us?
- Quick Turnaround & Competitive Pricing
- All Of Our Products Come With A Lifetime Warranty
- Our Craftsmen Have Over 25 Years of Experience
- We Are Simply Better Than The Rest