Unlimited Stone Countertop Process
At Unlimited Stone, we take a customer-centered approach to our services. For this reason, we ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with our work before we finish a project. Our long record of happy clients demonstrates how popular our unique process is.
You can see how the full process works here:
- In Home Consultation: To begin, call and request and estimate for your project. We will gladly come by and measure your cabinets, countertops or vanities to get an idea for an estimate. We also provide information about the fabrication and installation steps of each product.
- Price Estimate: Once we have discussed your initial project plan, we will prepare an estimate that covers the entire process. We will present you with the pricing for the natural stone or granite selection you picked.
- Natural Stone / Granite Selection: Once we have agreed upon the pricing and you are ready to move forward, you can stop by one of our local wholesalers to hand select your own slab. We work with importers who have more than 200 colors and 420 varieties of natural stone and granite. Once you select your stone, we will pick it up and verify that there are no defects or imperfections.
- Template: Before starting the fabrication process, we make sure measurements / templates are taken of your new countertop or vanity top. We can complete this step without removing your existing counters, ensuring minimal disruption to your home. You will be able to look over a full contract for the proposed project and approve it before we begin fabrication.
- Fabrication: This step can take up to two weeks. We will bring the slab in a sequence to your home. We begin by cutting large blocks of the selected stone and cutting them into thin pieces, or slabs. The slab will then be shaped, polished, and prepared for installation in your home.
- Installation: To complete the process, we take around 2 to 5 hours to install the new countertop in your kitchen or bathroom. Depending on the complexity of the project, the estimated time frame may be adjusted.
Have more questions? Want to get started on your home improvement project? Contact us today at (443) 304-2736 to begin the process.
Why Choose Us?
- Quick Turnaround & Competitive Pricing
- All Of Our Products Come With A Lifetime Warranty
- Our Craftsmen Have Over 25 Years of Experience
- We Are Simply Better Than The Rest